I also enjoy books specifically written for network marketers or those in sirect sales. I enjoy books that talk about being an entrepreneur and leadership in owning your own business. In my previous career, I was Vice President of Sales and Marketing, so I still find myself reading books about these areas, especially those around social media marketing.
Ok, on to the list of those books I highly recommend!
1) Dave Ramsey’s book, EntreLeadership is one of my favorites! I’m a big fan of Dave and his practical and highly ethical advice. Just as the title would suggest, it talks about entrepreneurial issues and leadership.
2 & 3) Gary Vaynerchuk is the author of two books I totally love! Crush It and The Thank You Economy are both incredible reads! Gary has a huge Twitter following and a no holds barred approach to building a business and establishing a following.
4) The Flip-Flop CEO by Janine Finney & Lory Muirhead – This is a book I like to give my prospects who are thinking about joining me in my Rodan & Fields business. It talks about the MLM business and give some practical advice on the industry and growing a team. I ordered 10 copies to give away before I even finished the book. They have built a loyal following and have encouraged thousands through their powerful words. I love this book and hope they end up writing another!
5) Go Givers Sell More by Bob Burg & John David Mann is a wonderful book that mirrors a lot of what Gary Vaynerchuk says in his book about giving and providing value before ever expecting to make a sale. I believe anyone who is in any form of sales needs to read this job. And honestly, we are all in sales in some form or another. It gets two thumbs up!
6) An Enemy Called Average by John L. Mason is a book I read soon out of college and was a book I read over and over and over and over. It has now resurfaced and has been re-branded, but has the a strong and powerful message. I recently found it on iTunes and instantly purchased it. Who wants to be average? This book is full of golden nuggets and reminders!
7) The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy – Do you realize what the little habits and small things you do each day affect your life? This book talks about the way small habits have powerful results (good or bad). Being in Network Marketing I fully understand the benefits of how teams can compound and grow exponentially. This book gives practical advice on how to positively affect your future.
To Learn More About How To
- Use Social Media to Generate Leads
- Recruit Reps for your Network Marketing Business