Today I want you to hear about another observation from my morning walks. Each morning I pass by a group of, what I like to call, “the stroller moms.” In reality, they often pass by me!
These are ladies who are out exercising together who all have kids in strollers… and they are serious (and loyal) about their workouts. It looks like they are doing a mixture of Crossfit, Yoga, jogging and accelerated walking.
They come in all shapes and sizes, different ages, are culturally diverse but are out there all crushing it together. Seriously, it’s a beautiful thing to see!
I’ve wondered if they would all be as dedicated to the process if they had to do this on their own. Would they show up every day? Would they have the same drive? Would they get the same fulfillment? Would they feel a part of something bigger?
I hear them encouraging each other. I hear them laughing and pushing through. I see them becoming a better version of themselves for their kids. I see them succeeding and accomplishing their goals together.
That’s accountability. It’s a powerful part of the equation when it comes to succeeding and achieving your goals. They have each other as “walking buddies.”
It’s so much easier when you have someone going through this with you.
So again today I want to make an offer to you. Would you like to be “walking buddies?”
Don’t let the name fool you – it’s not about walking…it’s about helping you stay accountable for your number of invites, or the number of presentations you show, or the number of home parties you throw – whatever action that you need to take to reach your goal. I want to help you succeed!
This morning I enjoyed getting to encourage someone who had signed up for “Walking Buddy Accountability” and we’re going to go through this together. We’re going to create some new habits together.
I want to help you achieve your goals. I want to help you be consistent and stick to what you already know you need to be doing. I want to help you feel confident at the end of the day you have given your best. I love helping people live to their full potential.
You need an accountability partner.
You’ve heard it for as long as you can remember, right? You can’t rely on your own will power and self control.
As I mentioned yesterday, I FOUGHT having an accountability partner for years. So much so that I became highly frustrated with myself and incredibly disappointed in myself in avoiding what I needed the most.
Self sabotage is real and that’s what I was doing to myself.
I don’t want you to be as hard-headed as and take as long as I did in finding a “walking buddy.”
Here is an outline of what this four week one-on-one accountability program includes. I’m calling it “Walking Buddy Accountability”
1. Discovery Session* – Phone conversation to go over the goals you wish to achieve and the daily actions / metrics needed to achieve them. We’ll come up with a time each day that you will have completed them.
2. Morning Text** – A text each morning to encourage and inspire you. I envision this taking place while I am on my morning walk.
3. Daily Log – I will set up an online spreadsheet for you to enter your numbers each day that I will be able to monitor. It’s important for you to see your daily numbers and to be accountable to them. These are numbers YOU determine, though I will help you come up with some metrics that will help you reach your goal.
4. You Text Me** – When you have reached your daily goal, you send me a text. This involves a ton of praise and recognition! If you don’t reach it, you still send a text. This may include some tough love, but love none-the-less.
5. We Celebrate!! NOTHING feels better than knowing you are doing what it takes to accomplish your goals. And when you are doing what it takes, it calls for a celebration!
* If not in the USA, we’ll skype instead of a phone call.
**If not in the USA, we’ll email or FB Message
It’s pretty simple – but I’m telling you this, it works! If you will make a decision to grow your business, admit that you need some accountability and let a trained professional help… I’m telling you, you will thrive!
Are you ready to get started? Are you ready for your personal “walking buddy?” If so, click here to submit your order and secure your place. Obviously with this being a one-on-one accountability program, space is very limited.
If you have questions, let’s chat – just shoot me a text (615-210-7782). If you’re tired of your own excuses, this will help you get past them.
More than anything, you’ll feel great knowing that you are doing everything possible to work to fulfill your dreams!
If you are looking for a “walking buddy” – someone who will help you stay focused and on track, this could be just what you’re looking for!
Here’s To Helping You Thrive In Your Business!
PS – To place your order, just click here. Reach out to me if you’re wondering how much this can help you. I’d love to help you grow your business!